This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
WWE All Stars - ULUS10544
WWE All Stars - ULUS10544
using r 2841
after you choose your wrestlers and it starts to do the wrestlers intros
the game keeps pausing then crashes out
here is the info log

Attached Files
.zip   log.zip (Size: 9.17 KB / Downloads: 122)
I tried this game on latest rev (r2971) and game works great...
Here is my gameplay (recorded using FRAPS):

My specs:
CPU: AMD Athlon 64 x2 3800+ 2,30GHz (OC'ed)
GPU: Nvidia GeForce XFX GT 240 512MB GDDR5
RAM: 3GB DDR2
JPCSP: r2971 x86
using r 3008
still the same problem
here is a compiler log

Attached Files
.7z   log.7z (Size: 1.41 MB / Downloads: 112)
leave comment for myself first Tongue
I will test later.
atracID=0xFF maybe =0 or 1
When sceMpegAvcDecode ringbuffer not created,return -1

Just find same topic.
But he has no probrem ?
http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=127182
Rev 3009
Find out use ignore error to run the game ok.
Just stange in-game still have WARN hle.sceMpeg - sceMpegAvcDecode ringbuffer not created

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.7z   3009log.7z (Size: 9.59 KB / Downloads: 88)
Wow, check this... This game is working on PPSSPP now, and i recorded gameplay... Check how this game works on PPSSPP and on my previous video on JPCSP.. Which one works better?
here is a jpcsp trace log

Attached Files
.zip   log.zip (Size: 6.55 KB / Downloads: 105)
OMG,I see too much "0xDEADBEEF" from the log.Huh
That's an interesting error name,I mean really.But I've seen weirder.From what I have searched it seems that this is frequently used to indicate a software crash or deadlock in embedded systems.DEADBEEF was originally used to mark newly allocated areas of memory that had not yet been initialized
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
Thanks for information
(04-13-2013, 01:52 PM)virgil94 Wrote: That's an interesting error name,I mean really.But I've seen weirder.From what I have searched it seems that this is frequently used to indicate a software crash or deadlock in embedded systems.DEADBEEF was originally used to mark newly allocated areas of memory that had not yet been initialized