This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 3.92 Average
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII - ULUS10336
(04-24-2014, 06:42 PM)gid15 Wrote:
(04-23-2014, 03:55 AM)DragonNeos Wrote: 2) Leaving the game at the Load/Save screen for too long can cause JPCSP to crash because of NOP Instructions.
Is it fixed by r3496? I have found an issue related to the onscreen dialog display for sceUtility. This could also impact sceUtilityMsgDialog (de.g. isplay of yes/no/ok questions).
r3496 does fix this issue. I can leave the game at the Load/Save screen for at least five minutes and JPCSP will not crash. However, I did get an unusual error while I was using Zack to run around random places on SOLDIER Floor.

Attached Files
.zip   Log_r3496(64bit)_INFO.zip (Size: 306.08 KB / Downloads: 110)
Code:
03:07:36 ERROR hle.ThreadManForUser - AUDIO MIXER THREAD - changeThreadState thread AUDIO MIXER THREAD(uid=0x26, Status=PSP_THREAD_RUNNING, Priority=0x10, Wait=Delay, doCallbacks=false) => PSP_THREAD_RUNNING. waitType should be PSP_WAIT_NONE. caller: 'ThreadManForUser.callAddress'
I've tried to fix this seldom error in r3499. I hope to not break something else, as this is a critical section.
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
I haven't encountered this error when I was using r3500. One of the things that caught my eye was the missing audio from a cutscene that appears after Zack saves Cissnei from a Genesis Copy during the attack on Shinra Headquarters. JPCSP hasn't had any noticeable problems with the audio of this game until this cutscene appeared. While this cutscene is running, the graphics doesn't seem to be upscaled and there is a noticeable loss of sharpness (3rd Screenshot). It's possible that this may be a xBRZ problem, as I was using this plugin while making this log.

I'm not sure if this is a problem, but the rectangle that highlights the "Yes" or "No" choices when "Do you want to overwrite this data?" is shown seem to be different in terms of width. The rectangle that highlights the "Yes" choice seems to be slightly wider than the rectangle shown for the "No" choice (1st and 2nd Screenshot).

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.zip   Log_r3500(64bit)_INFO.zip (Size: 182.64 KB / Downloads: 111)
In accordance to what DragonNeos said, all of the cutscenes in the game that are avi or pre-rendered are all missing sound while normal ones rendered within the game still have everything.
Sooo i know im really late to the game here but i really do wanna try this game out n this seems to be the only emulator i have found so far however it wont recognize my java... im assuming has something to do with me running windows 10 considering how old the software is im assuming that they are compatible but do we have any builds that can assist as it can not find my java on start up
(04-14-2020, 12:41 AM)bufuf9720 Wrote: Sooo i know im really late to the game here but i really do wanna try this game out n this seems to be the only emulator i have found so far however it wont recognize my java... im assuming has something to do with me running windows 10 considering how old the software is im assuming that they are compatible but do we have any builds that can assist as it can not find my java on start up
Which Java version are you using? You need to have at least Java 8 on your computer. Is there any error messages that pop up when you open JPCSP?