This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 4.76 Average
JPCSP Launcher [v1.8.0.4]
thanks for noticing, ill look into it and try to get a new version out today^^
Added to first post.
v1.3.0.4 [10-26-2010]
-Updated to work with the new SVN builds
-Fixed bug when 'minimize on close' is used w/ 640x480 mode (now will restore to previous res on close)
-various small changes
Still crashes after run =\
hello i am new here.i downloaded latest jpcsp and when i try to start the batch file doesnt opens.it trys and closes rapidly.my java is ok i dont know what else to do.pls help me.thanks
hey i got prob , can u hlp me hyakki ?

when i launched spc launcher , then push run button , error text 'error jogl.dll missing ?

how bro Sad i really wanna play FF7 .
just solve it ! Smile but how to get the sound ? Sad
ohh no ! all this prob have been settled Smile thanks . ill enjoy ths game .
im getting the following message:java virtual machine launcher:could not find main class.program will exit

i dont have any JPCSPlauncher.ini
i click on jpcsplauncher then run on the small window and then the message jpcsp closed/terminated
no idea, I dont think its related to my launcher though, make sure your using the latest revision / release build
sounds like your using someones unofficial compiled / or old version of jpcsp.

make sure java is up to date also.
hyakki, i'm absolutly sure about java, also trying to start launcher from 1772 (official) to 1800 jpcsp buildes.

antreas84, sminitis, let's try to find the same...

Microsoft Windows XP Professional
Service Pack 3
DirectX 4.09.00.0904 (DirectX 9.0c)
AMD Athlon 64, 2000 MHz (10 x 200) 3200+
DFI Infinity NF4 SLI (BIOS Award (08/11/05))
1.5 Gb DDR 400
ATI Radeon X700 Pro (RV410)
Realtek ALC655 (AC'97)

Java 1.6.0.22
try starting jpcsp from the bat files
start-windows-x86.bat
I have one problem with this ... every time when i start the game "YU GI OH 5D's tag force 4" or "YU GI OH tag force 2" i choose a new game etc. but when i want play the game is frozen and give me some problem with some jpcsp compiler or what ..
its:

java.lang.RuntimeException: Cannot find executable
at jpcsp.Allegrex.compiler.RuntimeContext.jumpCall<RuntimeContext.java:113>
at jpcsp.Allegrex.compiler.RuntimeContext.call<RuntimeContext.java:195>
at _S1_3_881C6C8.s<_S1_3_881C6C8.s.java:244>
at _S1_3_881C6C8.exec<_S1_3_881C6C8.java>
at jpcsp.Allegrex.compiler.RuntimeContext.runThread<RuntimeContext.java:680>
at jpcsp.Allegrex.compiler.RuntimeThread.run<RuntimeThread.java:47>

could you help me pls??? i dont know what i must to do and i spent 8-9 hours searching jpcsps and etc.