This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 4.76 Average
JPCSP Launcher [v1.8.0.4]
Can someone help out .... I reinstaled my windows7 and and it terminates on start up .... doesnt work ... and I cant choose the 64bit one ether .... any idea?...
So i tried starting the program, but when i press run it says "jogl/lwjgl missing" and Jpcsp is closed/terminated. Any help for this? I have no idea what jogl or lwjgl is.
AlexanderTF, did your windows 7 64bit or not? if not 64bit you can't choose 64bit.
and don't forget install latest JRE(Java Runtime Environment) 32bit & 64bit (for now JRE 1.6.0.26).
still better use 32bit than 64bit.

sylvrblinx, did you try latest version here.
http://buildbot.orphis.net/jpcsp/
Mobo:Gigabyte (GA-78LMT-USB3) CPU:AMD FX-6300 RAM:G-Skill 8GB Dual-Channel DDR3 PC12800 VGA:Sapphire R7 265 2GB OS:Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1
I updated the version to the latest, but it doesn't seem to do anything. It has the same error.
(06-11-2011, 01:59 AM)sylvrblinx Wrote: I updated the version to the latest, but it doesn't seem to do anything. It has the same error.

What are your specs?

I had the same problem before (terminating at start-up). I assume you are using the JPCSP launcher since you are on this thread? Does it still work when you try the .bat file?
Thanks, that got it working.
Bug fix!, I recommend running this version.
v1.5.0.8 [6-15-2011]
-Found & Corrected a bug where some of the set options weren't being sent to Java when launcher is first started (it was using the default options).
-Minor corrections.
v1.5.0.9 [6-29-2011]
-Removed Options (UseBiasedLocking,UseThreadPriorites,UseFastAccessorMethods)
-Added new options
>Advanced - (UseLargePagesIndividualAllocation, UseSSE42Intrinsics, UseCodeCacheFlushing, CICompilerCountPerCPU).
>GC - (CMSPermGenSweeping, UseGCTaskAffinity, BindGCTaskThreadsToCPUs, UseAutoGCSelectPolicy).
>Debug -(ShowMessageBoxOnError, PrintFlagsFinal).
-Disable 640x480 resolution setting (obsolete Jpcsp can now use fullscreen and custom resolutions)
-Default value update (-XX:MaxPermSize=128m)
-Minor profile setting update.

note:
some of the new options UseCodeCacheFlushing, UseGCTaskAffinity , UseAutoGCSelectPolicy might give a potential speed up in some games
v1.6.0.1 [6-30-2011]
-More option updates (I think I added most of the useful ones now)
DisableExplicitGC,CMSParallelRemarkEnabled,NewRatio,SurvivorRatio,TargetSurvivorRatio,MaxTenuringThreshold
-Re-arrange advanced options, new garbage collector section
-CMSClassUnloadingEnabled is now enabled when selecting the CMS from the pull-down menu (this option is required or it can get out of memory errors)
-UseSSE option I set to 99 now and it should automatically use the highest supported by the CPU.
-Dialog position updates, tab-order fix.
--
Hyakki!
Can you reenable the 640x480 feature? The reason is that when I change to fullscreen and set the resolution anything else besides native, all I got is a black screen instead of a normal black&white one (I have a 4:3 monitor). My resolution is 1280x1024, so at fullscreen, it's scaling itself up to 1280x1024 and my FPS is halved... on native setting(?) I tried change the res to 640x480 through windows and using fullscreen+native settings and it worked perfectly. This method is not a convenient one, I rather use your launcher, than using windows res changer always.

I don't know the problem behind my black screen thing, but if I had this problem, maybe others too. Maybe it's another problem with ATI cards. Reenabling the resolution change feature would be good.

Thanks!