This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 4.76 Average
JPCSP Launcher [v1.8.0.4]
I test it but nothing change.thanks
Your launcher works fine. My problem is that what ever options i choose in jpcsp v1562 64i cannot run crisis core. All it does is start than faked mpeg appears and after reaching 100% restart. Pressing x or enter does nothing. New game and continue appears but unavailable to choose. I need help.
I use windows 7 x64 and java 64.
(06-14-2010, 09:48 PM)danielchene Wrote: Your launcher works fine. My problem is that what ever options i choose in jpcsp v1562 64i cannot run crisis core. All it does is start than faked mpeg appears and after reaching 100% restart. Pressing x or enter does nothing. New game and continue appears but unavailable to choose. I need help.

You have an old version of jpcsp. You must download the last revision on buildbot. There is a post that speak about that (I don't konw the link)
(06-14-2010, 09:52 PM)theball Wrote:
(06-14-2010, 09:48 PM)danielchene Wrote: Your launcher works fine. My problem is that what ever options i choose in jpcsp v1562 64i cannot run crisis core. All it does is start than faked mpeg appears and after reaching 100% restart. Pressing x or enter does nothing. New game and continue appears but unavailable to choose. I need help.

You have an old version of jpcsp. You must download the last revision on buildbot. There is a post that speak about that (I don't konw the link)

I thought jpcsp 0.5 v1562 was the latest! At lest on this link http://buildbot.orphis.net/jpcsp/. Now there is r1563.
Sorry I don't see that you have a Win 64bit, so xuggler doesn't work, but the rev 1562 have a bug and nobody can play at ff 7. Take the rev1653, the bug is noramly resolved.
(06-15-2010, 08:33 AM)theball Wrote: Sorry I don't see that you have a Win 64bit, so xuggler doesn't work, but the rev 1562 have a bug and nobody can play at ff 7. Take the rev1653, the bug is noramly resolved.

thank you. I succeeded by using r1550. But i will try 1563.
can i play this in laptop?
(06-25-2010, 09:30 AM)shamns Wrote: can i play this in laptop?

should be able to as long as it runs windows xp ~ windows 7 or windows NT
(05-06-2010, 01:24 PM)Sleipher Wrote: Hello i tried this with the other thing the launcher. And all the characters are completeley invisible o.O on zack i can se a little bit of the top of his hair and i could se the eyes of the enemies plz help me :S

i have the same problem.i am worse than u i can't even see zack n the enemies.i only can see the enemies glowing eyes Big Grin
(06-28-2010, 03:17 PM)shamns Wrote:
(05-06-2010, 01:24 PM)Sleipher Wrote: Hello i tried this with the other thing the launcher. And all the characters are completeley invisible o.O on zack i can se a little bit of the top of his hair and i could se the eyes of the enemies plz help me :S

i have the same problem.i am worse than u i can't even see zack n the enemies.i only can see the enemies glowing eyes Big Grin

you should ask in this thread since it really has nothing to do with the launcher. :p
http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=976

try turning shaders off.