This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 4.76 Average
JPCSP Launcher [v1.8.0.4]
(06-28-2010, 08:09 PM)hyakki Wrote:
(06-28-2010, 03:17 PM)shamns Wrote:
(05-06-2010, 01:24 PM)Sleipher Wrote: Hello i tried this with the other thing the launcher. And all the characters are completeley invisible o.O on zack i can se a little bit of the top of his hair and i could se the eyes of the enemies plz help me :S

i have the same problem.i am worse than u i can't even see zack n the enemies.i only can see the enemies glowing eyes Big Grin

you should ask in this thread since it really has nothing to do with the launcher. :p
http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=976

try turning shaders off.

Before anyone asks questions, make sure you read the entire thread ahead of time. I don't want people spamming questions that have been answered like 5 times already.
Funny thing, I spend more time on the forum instead of on emulators Tongue

when i double click on it it won't appear but when i start the task manager i see jpcsp.exe in the process tab any fixes i am using win 7 32bit 3gb ram dual core 2.50ghz ati readon 4550 etc ....... are there any requirems for the emu Smile ?
(07-15-2010, 02:07 PM)nikolassj Wrote: when i double click on it it won't appear but when i start the task manager i see jpcsp.exe in the process tab any fixes i am using win 7 32bit 3gb ram dual core 2.50ghz ati readon 4550 etc ....... are there any requirems for the emu Smile ?

did you double click on the tray icon? maybe its just minimized, or the position has got messed up where its drawing offscreen right click on the tray icon and click exit. then delete JPCSPLauncher.ini and start the launcher again to see if it fixes the problem

the next version i will add some checks so it wont save offscreen values and restore the interface if its already running
oh thanks Smile i reinstalled my win ...... was experiencing problems with it .... ill try the launcher on the new Win Smile Smile Smile
Hey I tried using your launcher but it just crashes. I don't know what's wrong with it. It did work for me in the past but now. =/

*Here's my error code thing. Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: JPCSP.exe
Application Version: 1.3.0.3
Application Timestamp: 4c4b5801
Fault Module Name: StackHash_8139
Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0
Fault Module Timestamp: 00000000
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 0035030c
OS Version: 6.0.6002.2.2.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: 8139
Additional Information 2: aa6c0103a80ca4c9540bec890cdb92ca
Additional Information 3: d4a1
Additional Information 4: ae77c1a05db73c08200736037316bfdb
One more time!
Hm i'm not sure what would cause that, is it on first run it crashes? try deleting JPCSPLauncher.ini and re-open jpcsp.exe maybe the ini has gotten corrupted or bad values
Yeah it was the frist run but I never got to that gray box everyone else is getting to. I just
give me a crash error massage as soon as a click it. I'm using the latest build from this link. http://buildbot.orphis.net/jpcsp/
I don't see .ini file. Is it in one of the folders?
One more time!
can you try to download an older version and see if it works? That error above really gives me nothing to go on, usually stackhash errors are related to DEP begin invoked blocking execution, or maybe anti-virus software, also when extracting out of the zip use a real zip program like winrar,winzip ..etc since the built in windows zip extractor can cause files not to be extracted right.

i assume your running windows vista is it 64 or 32bit?

if all that doesn't work could you try and run it outside the jpcsp directory and see if it starts up?

No one else has reported this issue so its hard for me to reproduce ^^
Now that u mention it, I did install a new anti virus program that I didn't have when way back when I was into psp emu. Ill try starting it with the program off.
OH its 32bit
YES I SWICH MY ANTI VIRUS TO GAME MODE AND IT WORK. TY. *bows*
One more time!
Hi, I recent enter here (Sorry for the english) and I glad for see a launcher for the emulator, my question is...
This emulator works in Pentium D? i see in forums (Not here)saying yes.

This question is because....when i tried of run ffvii crisis core the log say... error runtime o something lke that. Same with silen hill origins and ff dissidia (I know´d if run) but now I wonder if the emulator run in pentium D or only in Dual core.

Thanks for this, thanks for the launcher and thanks for understandme.

Richardsnake from Peru whishing play... Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core.
P.D: I have the latest version of Java. This is necesary for play or is for another thing. I mean , if I not have the latest version of java... I can´t play o run the emulator?