This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 4.76 Average
JPCSP Launcher [v1.8.0.4]
hai! well nice to meet you guys! i'm a new member here. still fresh!

btw i'm wondering how to use it?

i've downloaded the launcher emu and ++.

all what i need, is there any tutorial how to use it?
thank you very much!
how to switch 32bit to 64bit
to do that you need a 64bit os the 64bit java run time, and the 64bit build of jpcsp (or the "lib\windows-amd64" folder from the 64bit build) then it should enable the selector

but really the 32bit jpcsp is superior with functions like media engine and better audio, the 64bit versions lacks these features but can help in games that always crash with out of memory errors.
i have a problem, i can't start it at 64-bit i cant even click on it it only shows 32-bit and i have windows 7 64-bit whit java-64 bit (latest version) Can you halp me plz ?

thx for uploading tough Smile
(08-28-2010, 08:36 PM)hyakki Wrote: to do that you need a 64bit os the 64bit java run time, and the 64bit build of jpcsp (or the "lib\windows-amd64" folder from the 64bit build) then it should enable the selector

but really the 32bit jpcsp is superior with functions like media engine and better audio, the 64bit versions lacks these features but can help in games that always crash with out of memory errors.

where can i get the '64bit build of jpcsp' ?
i cant find that 64-bit folder too
ow i found that folder from JPCSP Launcher v1.3.0.3.zip but i dont know ifit is the 64bit version...
get the 64bit jpcsp here
http://buildbot.orphis.net/jpcsp/
wel i tryed that before and
nope i still cant click on the 64-bit, ow and by the way, when i try to run it at 32 bit it says 'Error jogl.dll missing'
sounds like you put the launcher in the wrong directory, it should go into the main jpcsp dir.

see the first image here for more details where to put the exe file.
http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread....977&page=1

if you put it there then make sure you have these folders
lib\windows-x86 (for 32bit)
and
lib\windows-amd64 (for 64bit)
you mean the icon that starts the program? well it is already there and i have
lib\windows-amd64 (for 64bit) too but i dont have the other one cuz its for 32-bit...
do i still need that one too? since i want to start it at 64-bits.

BTW: thx for youre time and help Wink
im gald meeting you!sinx4u tools
the launcher says that it has encountered a problem and need to close
pls help