This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep (EU) - ULES01441
(02-11-2013, 08:49 AM)caizer Wrote: @srdjan045
can u post your PC specs & java & jpcsp rev?
is your java version 7? they said the newer revisions were made w/ java 7 so it's recommeneded...
& check your video card settings or better yet change to default settings.. i had the same balck screen before & it was because i messed w/ my nvidia settings..
you might also wanna try not selecting any video options first...

My specs:
CPU: AMD Athlon 64 x2 3800+ 2,26GHz (Sucks, i know, but i only wanted to see how fast will game work at my PC. Big Grin)
GPU: Nvidia GeForce XFX GT 240 512MB GDDR5 (i think it's good enough for JPCSP Smile Or atleast i hope so.)
RAM: 3GB DDR2
Java: 7 update 13
JPCSP: r2979,r2980 and r2981.
I will try to change my nvidia settings to default, cuz i changed them.
But i don't see why should i do that, cuz other games work with changed nvidia settings, but this one not. Sad
Anyway, tnx for help. I hope i will make this game start..
EDIT: Seems java is causing problems. I fixed black screen by deleting java 7u13 and installing java 6u38.. I will try to install some older java 7 (maybe java 7u11). I will let u know is it working with java 7 for me. Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep (EU) - ULES01441 - by srdjan045 - 02-11-2013, 01:51 PM