This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F [NPUB31241]
btw this game only need librtc LLE (but can even run without that)

current issues with the game:

- In menus\scoring screen 3D models are invisible in OGL and DX12 (they are working in Vulkan), but i think they are getting rendered, because when i use my iGPU, 3D models are blinking in and out (but they are completly invisible with GTX 970)
- Saving doesn't work
- Nvidia cards have scaling issues in vulkan
- Vulkan has minor graphical glitches (bottom-left corner (that circle), also characters hair have issues), 2D textures (text) fade out in a black square
- videos doesn't work (hence the need to remove\move\delete the movie folder, just deleting\moving intro isn't enough, some songs have videos and they won't load if movie files are intact)
- random crashes with vulkan (rpcs3 has stopped working)
- With DX12 game gets laggy after a while (fullspeed -> 4-5fps)
PC: i5-4690K | RX 480 | 16GB RAM

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F [NPUB31241] - by Nezarn - 06-23-2016, 07:25 PM
Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F [NPUB31241] - by Mat - 06-23-2016, 06:37 PM